Write For Us
Yes, we are always looking for new writers. If you have an idea to challenge our readers and advance the industry, please let us know. But don’t wait for ideas to redefine web design. Try to give your readers new perspectives on topics that keep them up at night.
What we are looking for
- It has a paper and provides a clear discussion as well as a list of tips and tricks.
- There is a voice Be bold, be funny, be human.
- It is written for readers such as designers, developers, content strategists, and information architects.
- Be supported not only by opinions but by persuasive arguments. Check facts and cite sources where necessary.
What to publish
We publish articles from 600 to 2,500 words, depending on the complexity of the topic. 1,500 words is average. Items often come with custom illustrations. Articles can be casual in tone and content, but ideal for tutorials and posts that are low-key. All should be considered an exploration of the latest and most innovative topics in the web industry.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Please email your submission. We recommend submitting it as a Google Doc so editors can provide feedback and guidance directly in the draft. You can also send links to plain text files, markdown files, or HTML documents. (Please do not send her a ZIP file of assets unless the editor requests.)
After clicking Submit
- The editor will review the submission and determine if it is suitable. If so, consider and discuss it with the whole team. This he does once a week.
- Editors collect team feedback and reply with comments. (Although we can hardly accept the first time, we will contact you if you have a request.)
- After replying to our comments, please send back the revised draft. The team will discuss it again and let you know if it approves. Once we accept your article, the editor will work closely with you on structure, rationale, style, etc.
- Once revisions are complete, schedule a release. We can’t give you a specific release date until the article is ready for publication.